Forums

TopicInstant Learning or microlearning

• Wed 17th Oct 2018 - 7:44am

I think that the Instant Learning that in my opinion is not exactly the same as the microlearning , but very similar, is one of the great trends that come to us. Everything is going so fast that nowadays it is necessary to find instantaneous solutions to our professional needs. And this is where we connect with one of the major trends that is consolidated by the purchase of LinkedIn by Lynda and that shows that this market will grow enormously. The Instant Learning, or elearning of instant consumption, has important conditioning factors such as the multi-channel platform -responsive- the format -video- and a much more consumption methodology and not so much learning. In IEBS we have launched Assignment Spot and 2018 will be exciting for us in the development of this platform.

Internet of things and wearables

When we talk about connectivity we usually refer to people, but now there are new trends. Internet of Things  (IoT) is about the connectivity between objects and how to obtain remote control of these interconnected objects.

That is, things will be connected and will become devices capable of serving with some pedagogical purpose. An easy to understand example are the Google Glasses, which if combined with augmented reality and virtual reality can be used for serious games. In this way, we can learn to handle objects thanks to simulations.

• Fri 19th Oct 2018 - 7:20am

This is really good news for all students. I also like the opportunity to study online. Now I need help in preparing for the exam in physics and I pull up my knowledge with the help of the resource https://lrnmo.com/physics/. I believe that there should be more such useful sites so that people can improve their knowledge for free.

• Mon 3rd Dec 2018 - 11:59am

Instant Learning and microlearning both are similar but something is different in there. Nowadays Instant Learning is rapidly growing who is the very difficult thing for the peoples because they do not easy to understand and it is a good thing for the students because they can easily learn about their studies. If any students any confusion about the latest trend of Instant Learning so they can use our dissertation writing services Dubai who is providing best assistance.

• Tue 11th Dec 2018 - 9:46am

Whatever you read about any dialect learning method, you have to realize that it is absolutely and essentially promoting publicity. 'Moment submersion' is only a gimmicky name, not an astonishing new strategy. www.essaytigers.co.uk

• Mon 3rd Jun 2019 - 9:27am

Studying online is fun and this is such amazing news for all students.  https://customessaywritershub.com/data-analysis-help/

• Sat 29th Jun 2019 - 2:06pm

Microlearning is enjoyable since learnes get concept easily and keeping it fresh in mind. www.custompaperswritinghelp.com

Please register or login to post forum replies