TopicHow to Install and configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge extension?
Steps to Install and configure McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge extension:
Task: For information about product features and its usage, you may connect to McAfee.com/Activate to know more.
- Go to the official McAfee page and login to your account using the details linked to it
- Browse your McAfee activate the product and select to download and install the CloudBridge and Endpoint HealthCheck extensions from the Cloud Data
- Once prompted, do the following:
- Choose: Protection Visibility website
- Give a thorough look to the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Cloud Bridge Product Guide version 1.2.0 for more information to eliminate license issues
- Under the on-premises McAfee ePO section, visit to Menu > Configuration
- Choose Server Settings
- Once you get into the Settings Categories panel, you need to pick McAfee > Cloud Bridge and then click Edit
- Type in your McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge account email and password in their respective fields and click Save
Please note that, it is required to get McAfee Activate for to enable the service on your device.
Once you are done with the steps as mentioned above, the McAfee ePO Cloud Bridge will be linked to the cloud bridge service. If, in any case, you fail to execute a step, you may get McAfee customer support for instant help.
This extension you can use in your chrome browser and other browsers too. The https://www.essayguard.co.uk/editing-service/ share the working link so you can download it easily.