Forums

TopicWhat do you say, girls?

• Tue 21st May 2019 - 1:09pm

Then came my turn, dear women, to turn to you for advice.I will try to briefly tell the background. In principle, the beginning is banal. Six months ago I met a young and beautiful Kurd on Instagram. Despite the fact that you can not call me a girl, there were many offers to meet, but I was removed from all. And it triggered something, sincerity, whether that openness. Plus the fact that he felt that he is passionate about seriously, and besides me he has no such pen pals. Why? It was because he was in touch from morning till night and answered in the blink of an eye.
    I'm married, and I told him right away, just like I told him how old I was. I'm older than him, alas, for 20 years. Beautiful well-groomed long-legged blonde with the figure of a 25-year-old girl. It's not empty bragging, just great genes. Plus Botox, mesotherapy, fillers, giving me the opportunity to look great. Our marriage is in crisis, and I'm thinking about getting a divorce, but not because of this boy, it's just that everything is boring.
    We talked, talked, until I learned that he was married, he has a small child. Naturally, he does not love his wife, he married under the compulsion of his parents. At this time we already communicated on video, love-carrots, and all that. The family knew about me, as he did not part with my photos, all the time admiring them.Noah. He laughed that his wife was angry that I was practically living with them, naturally virtually. He said that in the family he does what he wants, and no one orders him. 
    Further, as in the song, "my Husband soon learned everything..."I got very, very, but after a while the novel resumed. I wouldn't say I love him madly, but in that time I've learned well enough to feel. Sexual temperament he rolls over and there.. everything's great. He calls me to come, to see me in reality, every day he writes about his dreams. At my request, removed from instagram all the girls. In my profile in instagram only 1 subscriber and 1 subscription, this is it. Terribly jealous of everyone who signed up for me, threatens to part forever. On the morning read on 50-70 messages, and again I ashkym his entire life.
    I want to go and visit him for 10 days, just in order... you know what. He'll book the hotel. At the same time I will cut off all the ways to return to family life.
    What do you say, girls? What there can be pitfalls? Hope on your sober glance.

• Mon 3rd Jun 2019 - 6:50am

Your love story has entered into the forbidden kingdom now. There are many unexpected twists and turns in your life. This web portal is having all those things which you need to know. The love factor in your life is missing that’s why you are continuously being towards that Kurd guy.

• Mon 3rd Jun 2019 - 10:31am

LawWagon is a team of legal and technology-oriented individuals from different disciplines united in passion to bring about a revolution in the way the legal sector works. We want to make legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. Every day we spend our time and resources to make it easier for people to get the legal help they need.

Legal Advice LawWagon

Please register or login to post forum replies